Saturday, September 26, 2009

FYE Event Tomorrow





This was an email I received about an Event going on at FYE on the same block as the loop campus. See you guys there! :)




Hello everyone,
this is your animation club president here to remind you all about the anime event at fye this sunday from 3 to 5 pm. Yesterday I was told that there will be alot of prizes that add up to a nice amount in cash but, they wont bust out the big prizes unless they get a big group of people wanting to be apart of the event. I will tell you this from what I was told by the workers at FYE one of the prizes is sweet (I know what it is and you might have to fight me for it :) ) Anyways people I hope most of you can come and feel free to bring a friend the more the merrier so come this sunday and win some stuff and have a good time bonding with some of your club memebers outside of a school setting.


On to the other news I hope finals went well with all of you and I hope you all did your best. Remember this people no matter what anyone says to you about your work either it be good and positive or rude and hurtful pick yourself up and remember that if its what you want to do that you need to hang in there and show them and yourself that you can rock that house and be the best you can be.


I also wanted all of all of you to let me if you still want to be on the animation clubs email list cause I really dont want to be spaming anyone or bothering anyone with emails that they dont want so please let me know if I should take you off the list or not. So people that is all for this email and remember you can email this account anytime you want. Have a good break!! Patrice your animation club prez :)




Adam Patricoski <apatricoski@aii.edu> (Student Affairs)

No comments:

Post a Comment