Thursday, January 21, 2010

Akira Fashion Show Tonight!

So I took a break from Blogging to spend sometime with family over the Holidays, but now that I'm back, I'm headed to the Akira Fashion Show Today at 6pm!! I love finding little events like this to spruce up my Fashion life (which undeniably has been lacking). It's 25 dollars and only a few hours long. I think I'll manage and maybe even take pics if it's allowed. :)

I bought these adorable black wedge heeled boots (with short fake fur at the cuff) over the break and I thought that today would be a great day to try them out. I took one step outside and nearly busted my butt on the ice that froze all over the cement after it rained last night. I walked in the street nearly 3 blocks this morning on my way to the bus stop! lol

So some tips for Chicago winter fashion: "skip the cute and go for the snow boot!" ;)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment